Friday, March 17, 2006

the better to see you with

I'm going to the eye doctor later today. For the first time in over 20 years. Pretty sure it's time for this old broad to get some glasses. Don't think it's quite normal to have to close one of your eyes to be able to read.
Annie's going, too. Afraid she also needs glasses. Opposite problem-having a lot of problems seeing stuff at a distance. And she's been having a lot of headaches. Luckily, she's very excited about the prospect of glasses. Of course, she's only 8-years-old...she may change her tune in the years to come. (Or, in the days to come, once she realizes she has to take care of them.)

By the way, Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!

Quote of the day:
"You know what makes me special? I don't like leprachauns, and I don't like pie." --Gray

1 comment:

Dawn said...

How did your appointment go? I got glasses when I was 11 and have worn them ever since. Last time I went the doctor told me I was ready for bifocals. (I'm only 44!!!). I declined the offer LOL!

take care,
Dawn