Sunday, March 19, 2006

Whew!

Hooray for me! I finally did it! I finished my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. Quite the challenge, let me tell you. I decided to set up a separate blog to "house" my list and keep track of my progress. (If interested, there's a link in the sidebar to Debi's 101.) Tomorrow is the day I begin my countdown. Hope I can remain enthusiastic about it all for more than a week or two.
I've actually entered one of those periods when I'm highly motivated to super-clean and purge the house. Get this way every now and then, but it never lasts long. The smartest thing I can do is just go with while it lasts...after all, getting a room or two done is better than none at all, right? Maybe subconsciously I'm thinking that if I "spring clean" it will bring spring along more quickly. My conscious mind knows better. It's snowing here for our last day of winter...and it's supposed to snow tomorrow for our first day of spring, as well.
Well, I suppose I ought to go take advantage of those flowing productivity juices...

No comments: