Saturday, May 06, 2006

let's scrapbook! (and other stuff)

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Wish that meant I could spend the day scrapbooking. Unfortunately this is not a recognized holiday as far as my family is concerned. But I am going to try to sneak away to the basement alone for at least a little while...I feel it's my duty.


And on a totally unrelated note...

My brain is tired of stressing out! We've been mulling over and over and over the question of whether to homeschool Annie next year for quite some time. But it's getting to be crunch time...we're going to have to make a decision soon. And I just can't get a handle on the whole issue. She is definitely stagnating academically. And this incredible boredom is affecting her love of learning and motivation. I find that absolutely tragic! But taking her out of school is such a big step, and frankly, it's scary!

Spent a great deal of time on the computer yesterday, gathering yet more piles of information. My brain may explode. There's just so much to consider.

But I think I need to give it a rest for the day. Yep, I think scrapping the day away could definitely be therapeutic.


Quote of the day:
"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles--it empties today of its strength." --unknown

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Debi did you get some scrapping time in yesterday?

It seems like you have a very important decision ahead of you! I hope you come to a conclusion that is the best for everyone. You know you can always change your mind if your decision isn't working like you had hoped.

take care,
Dawn