Tuesday, June 06, 2006

meme-ing again

Found this little goodie over at Marianne's place.

1. Name and Nickname (if you have one) - given name is Debra, nickname is Debi (how original, huh?)
2. Are you named after someone - not exactly, but my parents named us by picking a first name that started with the first letter of my Dad's name and a middle name that started with the first letter of my Mom's middle name
3. Astrological Sign - Pisces
4. Do you have a journal - if you count this blog
5. Do you still have your tonsils - nope, and the old gall bladder's gone, too
6. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off - definitely
7. First feature you notice on someone you are attracted to - honestly don't know
8. What is on your mouse pad - don't have a mouse pad
9. Book you are reading right now - Mary Mary by James Patterson
10. Do you collect anything - 40s and 50s kitchen stuff, especially anything red or with tulips
11. Favorite TV Show - Criminal Minds
12. Do you wear glasses or contacts - reading glasses
13. Last movie you saw - The Long Kiss Goodnight (have had it on tape for years, finally got around to watching it)
14. Favorite vacation spot - not sure, but my favorite vacation is the one Rich and I took to Moosenee, Canada
15. Shoe size - was 7 1/2 until I had Annie, then was 8 until I had Gray, then was 8 1/2 until I had Max...so it now stands at a whopping size 9
16. Do you eat breakfast - usually eat a bowl of cereal several hours after I get up
17. Favorite cereal - Banana Nut Crunch
18. Favorite lunch meat - don't know, prefer the cheeses
19. Do you have any tattoos or piercings - 1 hole in one ear, 2 in the other
20. What color is your bedroom carpet - no carpet in bedroom, hardwood floors instead
21. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what store would it be - don't know, maybe Target (how pathetic is that?!!)
22. What celebrity(dead or alive)would you like to have lunch with - no one, to be truthful (I'm entirely too awkward around people I don't know)
23. If you were given a round trip ticket anywhere in the world, where would you go - maybe Madagascar
24. What time do you go to bed - generally 11ish
25. Favorite fast food - Wendys (the buffalo chicken sandwich) or else Taco Bell
26. Dream car I really like - couldn't care less, just so it runs
27. Do you wear a watch - used to until a few months ago when it started irritating my wrist
28. Fabric softner or dryer sheets - neither...my hubby is adamantly opposed
29. Dine in or carry out - dine in if the kids are in the mood to behave, carry out if they're not
30. Mystery or romance novels - definitely mystery, don't think I've ever read a romance
31. Early or late riser - early
32. Mayo or Miracle whip - grew up on Miracle Whip, but have been a mayo girl for quite some time (though frankly, I much prefer mustard)
33. Dill or sweet pickles - sweet, but I'm not much of pickle person
34. Chocolate or vanilla - chocolate
35. Cake or pie - totally depends on what kind
36. Steak or chicken - chicken
37. Gold or silver - silver
38. Roses or carnations - neither, much more into wildflower types like daisies and black-eyed Susans
39. Croutons or bacon bits - croutons
40. Disney or Warner Brothers - don't know
41. Desk, messy or organized - computer desk organized, scrapping desk messy
42. Coke or Pepsi - Coke
43. Summer or winter - love so many things about each season
44. Chinese or Mexican food - Mexican!
45. Rolling Stones or The Beatles - they're both ok, but I'm not a terribly big fan of either
46. Baseball or Football - FOOTBALL!
47. White or wheat - wheat
48. Action or drama - I like a combination
49. Dark or milk chocolate - only dark
50. MAC or PC - MAC

No comments: