Monday, March 12, 2007

creating update (week 3)

Running a day behind here. Oh well. It's not like there's much to report. Was a terribly hectic week.


Did make Gray's Webkin his scarf. Photo came out incredibly funky...the scarf in reality, is simply red. Silly little project, but they've made for good practice. And they've thrilled the daylights out of the kids...love it when something so simple can bring them such joy! If all goes well, I guess next week I'll be posting Annie's.
I also began a slightly more substantial knitting project. (Slightly being the key word there.) Finally feeling like I might actually get the hang of this whole knitting thing...well, at least the basics. Forgot to take a photo though. Figure I'll post it next week, when I've made a little more progress.

I've also managed to keep up with my writing for 100 Words. But it hasn't been easy. The hardest part isn't getting the word count to exactly 100 words, it's simply coming up with something to write about each day. I'm happy with some of my entries, and some of them, frankly, just suck. But I'm happy with myself that I've kept up with the challenge thus far.

And finally, just one scrapbook layout. The third and final spread for Day 2 of our Road Trip 2006 album.



And that sums up a less-than-stellar week of creating. May the coming week be more fruitful!

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Less-than-stellar? You rate that for one week as less than stellar? Honey, that's more than I've done in a whole year. Give yourself credit, that's great :)

And they all look good too! Cute scarf and I love that sb layout!!!