Monday, March 26, 2007

creating update (week 5)

Never got around to posting this yesterday. Not sure it's even worth the effort. Simply didn't make a lot of time this week...think I'm trying to do too many things at once. Common problem, I'm sure.

A couple times this past week, I tried to scrapbook. Enlarged the photo I want to use, have a basic design in mind, know what I want to say with the layout...but just couldn't get energized to execute.


The one bright note is that I did finish my first "real" knitting project. Wasn't sure I could teach myself, but I think I'm making progress. Annie loves her scarf at any rate. Not sure she'd love this picture though!

I've now started (just barely) on the matching hat. Not sure I quite understand the directions...so we'll see how it turns out.

4 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

i used to smile the same way when i was a kid! drove my Gram out of her mind! LOL

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

You're doing great! I have no idea how you juggle as many balls as you do on a regular basis, so creative projects like this are just icing on the cake. Cute scarf and Annie is adorable wearing it :)

gail@more than a song said...

Very impressive that you can do that. And your daughter is simply ADORABLE! so, so cute.

Dawn said...

It looks great!!! I'm sure Annie is just thrilled with it. If you need help on the hat just YELL!

:) :) :)

take care,
Dawn