Tuesday, March 13, 2007

it's Tuesday, here's 10

This week's Ten on Tuesday is a tough one if you ask me. My list would have to be considered a definite "slice in time" sort of thing. If you asked me this tomorrow, my answers might be totally different. But right now, at 10:41am on March 13, 2007...

***10 Favorite Albums***

1. Hints Allegations & Things Left Unsaid (Collective Soul)
2. Walk On (John Hiatt)
3. Biograph (Bob Dylan)
4. Full Moon Fever (Tom Petty)
5. Fly (Dixie Chicks)
6. Little Creatures (Talking Heads)
7. Room for Squares (John Mayer)
8. American Beauty (The Grateful Dead)
9. The Ghosts That Haunt Me (Crash Test Dummies)
10. Forgiven, Not Forgotten (The Corrs)

7 comments:

Patois42 said...

Great list. Lots of artists. I can't believe I didn't include the Dead on my list.

Julia said...

I think this would be opposite musics I listen to :) But seeing Talking heads reminded me of Modern Heads...or are they one and the same? But it great list!

Happy Ten on Tuesday! Here is Mine!

Julia said...

OOPs! - Wait...I think I ment to say Moderern Talking...oh gosh, I forgot their name now. They were the new raves type of musics

Valtool said...

Nice range across the early 90's. I'm with you on Dixie Chicks but perhaps like Wide Open Spaces better than Fly. Always good to hear some Talking Heads. Check the opening of the movie Clerks 2 for some David Byrne.

Monkey! said...

Great list. I forgot all about Collective Soul!

Melody said...

Great list. And your right that it's hard to come up with the list. Too many favourites! Happy ToT!

Unknown said...

As much as I despise hearing about Jessica Simpson and JOhn Mayer, he has an interesting voice