Saturday, October 20, 2007

Hour 6


Minutes: 48 (Other 12 spent making last post.)

Book: Just finished up A Time To Kill. Nice timing, right as Hour 6 ended. Won't review it right now (takes me forever to write reviews), but I will say that I really loved this book.

Pages: 20

Misc. Comments: Thanks so much to everyone who keeps stopping by! You have no idea how much you're making this! And on that note, I think I will spend a few minutes seeing how some of the other readers are doing. And trying to decide what to read next.


Totals tally:

Minutes: 287

Pages: 158

Reading accomplished:
*Finished A Time to Kill by John Grisham. Was already well into this one before the start of the Readathon.

8 comments:

3M said...

Congrats on finishing the first book!

Eva said...

Congrats!! I want to read your review later in the week. :) If I were you, I'd pick something totally different to open next.

Sarah M Dillon said...

hi Debi, well done on getting through book 1, I think you're doing fab! Much better than me, that's for sure... I've been so distracted by reading other people's blogs, I haven't even started reading yet - how bad is that??!! :)
(But I'm still having so much fun, it's worth it)
Keep having fun!

Amanda said...

You're doing awesome Debi! Can't wait to read your reviews!

Nymeth said...

Congratulations on finishing! I look forward to seeing what you'll be reading next.

Dewey said...

Can't wait to find out what you read next!

Nyssaneala said...

Congrats on finishing A Time to Kill!! Have you seen the movie?

I have a special treat on my blog for read-a-thon readers, come on by!

Cheerleader Alisia

Chris said...

Congrats on finishing your first book Debi! Now on to the next one :)