Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hours 18, 19, and 20


Minutes: 90 (Other 90 spent posting last update, visiting a few readers, napping, checking in at Readathon Central, visiting more readers)

Current book: The Wright 3 by Blue Balliett

Pages: 30

Misc. comments: Well, instead of getting a nap right after my last post, I decided to tough it out a bit longer. Didn't go so well, as you can see from my pages read count. Finally did give in and napped for about an hour, and now feel much better. Maybe I can even finish up my current book before the end. Maybe.


Totals tally:

Minutes: 774

Pages: 477

Books:
*Finished A Time to Kill by John Grisham (started before Readathon)
*The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury
*80 pages of The Cobra Event by Richard Preston
*91 pages of The Wright 3 by Blue Balliett

3 comments:

Dewey said...

You're back! Glad to see you! I think our all time low numbers happened while you were away, and we went down to 11. Now I think we're back at 14. Eva's been keeping track, though she may be seeing double bloggers by now and maybe we only have 7 still with us. ;)

alisonwonderland said...

i had a nap too! now on to daylight ... :o)

Nyssaneala said...

Welcome back! I hope the nap was refreshing.

Cheerleader Alisia