Saturday, June 07, 2008

odds 'n' ends of this 'n' that

*Need anymore proof that Carl's picture should be in the dictionary illustrating generosity? If so, take a look at the necklace Annie's wearing here, and then pop over here to read the story.



*Little boys are tough on the heart. If they're not causing you palpations with their daring antics, or bringing on chest pains with their trouble-making ways, then they're melting it to pieces with their sweetness.



*We've discovered a new species of shark inhabiting the upstate New York area. We've named it the kinder shark (short for kindergarten). Check out this specimen's lower teeth!



*Today's been a big day for Miss Annie, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to post about that later, because frankly it's been a bit tough on her old mom.

8 comments:

Dawn said...

That was a lovely gift package that Annie received :) By the way I love the irises in the background of the picture.

The shark teeth was pretty funny. I never looked at it that way. I've seen many a set in day :) Max has the most gorgeous shade of blue eyes :)

take care,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Love the necklace - neat-neat-neat!

Kim L said...

Very cool pictures!! And a neat story behind the necklace.

Ana S. said...

Annie looks so happy - and with good reason, too! What a sweet story :)

lol at the teeth :D

Dewey said...

I hope everything is ok with Annie!

Melody said...

I love the necklace!! Very pretty!

Jean said...

Big day for Annie, and you don't post about it right away!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Max's teeth are just too cool! I think Jacob would be quite jealous (he and Hannah were playing Shark Boy and Lava Girl the other day, and I'm sure he would have loved a set of "shark teeth!").