Saturday, June 28, 2008

Read-a-thon Hour 10









Minutes spent reading (cumulative): 40 minutes (400 minutes)

Remaining time spent: blogging, commenting, welcoming the boys home

Pages read (cumulative): 30 pages (341 pages)

Currently reading: The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson

Completed:
*New Guinea Tapeworms and Jewish Grandmothers: Tales of Parasites and People by Robert S. Desowitz
*We Are On Our Own: A Memoir by Miriam Katin

Other info: Should actually finish my book this hour. Or maybe I shouldn't be counting those cliche chickens yet.

5 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Yay!!! You can finish that book!

Brittanie said...

You can do it! I am on book 3 too. Really hungry though so taking a quick break to find something to eat. ;)

Becky said...

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on Jenna Fox. :)

Kristi said...

Wow, two books finished and almost a third? Go you!!

chrisa511 said...

Go Debi! You're rocking this challenge :) I've been following your progress on my cell phone all day because I couldn't stay away :p I have internet access on there so I was being very unsocial while we were out, lol. Can't wait to see what's up next after Jenna Fox...almost halfway through!