Saturday, June 28, 2008

Read-a-thon Hour 6









Minutes spent reading (cumulative): 30 minutes (255 minutes)

Remaining time spent: blogging, commenting, letting Baker out, feeding Baker, giving Baker his pill, serving Annie and I supper

Pages read (cumulative): 26 pages (231 pages)

Currently reading: The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson

Completed:
*New Guinea Tapeworms and Jewish Grandmothers: Tales of Parasites and People by Robert S. Desowitz
*We Are On Our Own: A Memoir by Miriam Katin

Other info: Not sure why I'm not moving faster through this book...it is soooo good!

5 comments:

Ana S. said...

I'm glad to hear it's good :)

Megan said...

Just got back from my church picnic and thought I'd take a lap and do some "unofficial" cheerleading. Looks like you're doing great - lots of reading minutes logged! Keep up the good reading! =D

Eva said...

I'm not sure I could ever pick up a book with the word 'tapeworm' in the title...and it's great you're reading a good book!

Unknown said...

The tapeworm book actually sounds interesting....

I'm hosting a book giveaway just for Read-a-thon participants. Check my blog to enter. It's open until Wednesday.

http://www.readywhenyouarecb.blogspot.com

Keep reading!

twiga92 said...

You're doing great! Keep it up! I, on the other hand, have already succumbed to a 2-hour nap. Oops! Ah, well, now I'm back on track but am taking a break to check out other readers.