Tuesday, June 24, 2008

share the love



J.Kaye just passed this little award on to me. She's such a sweetheart, thanking us for making her days by coming by and commenting. As I told her, there's no need to thank me...I drop in because it makes me happy to visit her!

This is really quite a special award. It was started by Crystal at Memoirs of a Mommy. She started it to help raise awareness and give thanks for organ donation, as her sweet little baby's life was saved by a heart transplant.

Crystal requested:

Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same.


That's a link I'm happy to provide...for what a truly wonderful gift organ donation is. Does your family know your wishes?

But I'm afraid I'm going to be a rebel and not stick with the rest of her request. If I were to list all the blogs that I love, all the people who make me smile, etc., I would be here forever. Instead, I'm going to pick just one. One person who never fails to make me smile, make me think, make me feel better about myself. Someone who is so real, so down-to-earth, so incredibly compassionate. Someone who is intelligent, thoughtful, insightful. Someone who I will probably never even have the chance to meet in person, but whom I would miss more than I could ever express if she were to quit blogging. Nymeth...thanks for brightening my days!

7 comments:

Melody said...

Congrats on receiving this award, Debi! I think it is very well-deserved. :) And I definitely agree with you about Nymeth! She's one of my blogger friends whom I'd like to meet one day if given a chance.

chrisa511 said...

What a sweet award :) And I couldn't agree more with J Kaye! You certainly deserve this one...and so does Nymeth! She's definitely one of the best bloggers out there and I'd be upset to if she ever stopped. Same goes with you young lady!!

Ana S. said...

wow Debi....I am literally speechless. I can't thank you enough. You completely made my day! And I hope you know that I think the world of you, and I could say those same things about you. You definitely brighten up my days too. And don't worry, I have no plans to quit blogging :P I would miss you all too much!

And thank you, Melody and Chris, for the sweet comments :)

And congratulations on the award, Debi - you more than deserve it!

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your award. You are truly a gem!

take care,
Dawn

Stephanie said...

What a great award! And you certainly deserve it!! I totally agree with you about Nymeth. She is constantly making my day!

gail@more than a song said...

A very sweet award indeed! Yay for you!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Congrats on the award!!--and I couldn't agree with you more for who you passed on the award to.