Saturday, June 20, 2009

a glimpse...

at the last six weeks:

Reading outside...one of the nicest things about summer.




















A DNA fingerprinting lab.





















And isolating DNA from a strawberry.























Cat naps. (Though I didn't get any of those.)

A new soccer season.






















What can I say...I just love this sweet face.



















Pebble hunting at the lake.















Looking so grown up.






















And just looking plain old cute.






















Our first garden harvest of the season.






















Field day fun.























Snow cones...the favorite part of field day.

13 comments:

Jean said...

Way cool!

Amanda said...

Cool pictures. :)

valentina said...

ahhh reading outside in the garden when the sun shines...so relaxing!
loved all the pics debi!

Staci said...

Loved all the summer goodness going on!!!

Literary Feline said...

And summer has begun! Thank you for sharing. of course, you know my heart went straight out to the dog and cat. :-)

Eva said...

Loved this post Debi!!! Annie does look so grown up...and I'm jealous she gets to do DNA stuff. I wish I had a bio prof for a dad! (Of course, I did get to go on a tour of NORAD thanks to my dad.)

serendipity_viv said...

What a fab post. Lovely to have a glimpse into your everyday life. Thanks for sharing.

DesLily said...

you have a great looking family Debi !! great summer shots!

Shanra said...

Debi... Why are you calling this 'useless ramble'?

It looks like a wonderful past six weeks. You all look so happy. ^-^

Melody said...

Great pictures, Debi!

Ana S. said...

Posts like this make me want to move into your garden shed for the summer. You have a lovely, lovely family, my friend.

Suey said...

Great pics! That kitty looks exactly like my kitty... cool.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I can't decide which picture is my favorite--they all scream summer (well, except the Annie school pictures). Boy does she look grown up! Even in the past year she's looking more and more like a teenager (those jeans!!). :)