Friday, March 03, 2006

Never slight a cat

Another quote for today:
"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." --Bruce Graham*

*This quote was blatantly and shamelessly stolen from Marianne's place (www.mariannesstuff.blogspot.com). I would provide an actual link if I were not a total techno-idiot. However, I suggest checking it out (I've become an addict in less than a week's time).

With this quote in mind, I've decided that I had better edit my "happiness list" from the previous posting. "A" should now contain the listing "Aldo (our petite little kitty)". Now, I realize that she cannot read. Besides the fact that she's a cat, we're also convinced that she's brain-damaged (don't worry--it doesn't seem to bother her, and frankly it's a major part of her charm). On the other hand, my husband can read. There is the very real possibility that he could read that list and then rat me out. Hence, the update.

1 comment:

Rich said...

Shouldn't R have been for Rich? You would definitely be my "D"...now you feel bad don't you. Ha...