Monday, March 13, 2006

survival in question

Oh, just joking. Things are off to a rough start today. But it's one of those days where I'm able to laugh at it all instead of cry. Gotta love those days!
Gray (and therefore, I) had an extremely rough night. A normal night involves being awoken 3 or 4 times by the little fellow. A bad night, we hit double digits. Last night, I lost count after 12...probably topped the 2-0 mark. I honestly do not know how this child functions!
Have an extra one home with me today. Annie's sick. She threw up on her bedroom floor last evening. (Sometimes, I'm convinced that she purposefully doesn't make it to the bathroom just to add more drama to the situation.) I know, I know, I'm such a bad mommy to even think such a thing. Kept her home today because she's still complaining of a headache.
I'm still hard at work on my list of 101 things. Beginning to think that actually accomplishing all these goals can't possibly be any more difficult than coming up with the list in the first place. O.K.--not really, but compiling this list is quite the challenge. I'm up to 40 at this point. Really anxious to finish so I can get on with the actual countdown. Wish me luck.

Quote of the day:
"In the long run the pessimist may be proved to be right, but the optimist has a better time on the trip." --Daniel L. Reardon

No comments: