Sunday, March 12, 2006

just exploring

Many of the things I "should" be doing are proving quite difficult due to my ridiculous hand injury. However, I have found that exploring the world of cyber is quite possible (as long as it doesn't involve typing like this). Anyway, I'm probably one of the very last souls alive to discover what a fun-filled world exists out here in the land of blogdom.
One of the cool spots I happened upon yesterday in my exploring, was 101 Things in 1001 Days (www.triplux.com/1001). This blog belongs to Michael Green. He has put forth his mission as completing 101 preset tasks in 1001 days. He states that the tasks must be specific, with a measurable or clearly defined result. They must also be realistic and require some effort. This idea really appeals to me. So I've begun work on my list. When I finish, I'll post it here and begin my countdown. (One thing that is definitely on the list is learning how to do all those cool things on my blog like providing links and posting pictures and having an automated countdown. I know those things are elementary to most, but I'm extremely techno-impaired!)
Well. I'm off to work on my list. Should anyone else take up the challenge, let me know.

Quote of the day:
"The only time you run out of chances is when you stop taking them." --unknown

No comments: