Friday, April 07, 2006

it's gonna be one of those days...

My darling Gray had one of his really, really bad nights. I'd be surprised if I got a total of 2 hours sleep. Wish I'd worn my pedometer to bed, 'cause I'll bet I racked up a good mile or more just going back and forth to his room.
I've got way too much to do in anticipation of our guests arriving this evening to be this out of it. This really hit home as I tried to put on my bra this morning. I literally spent a good two minutes in my groggy, bleary-eyed state trying to get the damn thing hooked. Finally, I look down to find that I've got in on wrong side out.
Wish me luck...I'll need it.

Quote of the day:
"Chaos. It's not just a theory, it's my life." --unknown

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Oh I can relate to being that tired!! It's not a good place to be!! I hope you were able to catch up on your sleep and get things done that you wanted.

take care,
Dawn