Saturday, September 23, 2006

rainy days

You Are Rain

You can be warm and sexy. Or cold and unwelcoming.
Either way, you slowly bring out the beauty around you.

You are best known for: your touch

Your dominant state: changing



Love these little quizzes. But I'm not sure I agree with this one. Can't imagine anyone but my darling hubby finding me "sexy" these days. But I am ever so grateful that he does! Nor do I think anyone would find me "cold and unwelcoming". That's just so NOT me. Oh well, still fun to do.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hmmmm that is interesting. Mine said.....Beautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence

You are best known for: your power

I don't agree with the violence though....that's a bit much!

They are interesting quizzes to take. Thanks for sharing.

take care,
Dawn