Tuesday, March 27, 2007

10 on Tuesday

Today's 10 on Tuesday is a tough one for me. It might take me all day to come up with a list...but I'll give it a shot.

*10 Movie Characters You Love*

1. Brian, from The Breakfast Club. He just totally cracks me up!
2. Dick Winters from Band of Brothers. Not sure if this one counts, as he's actually a real person.
3. Bridget Fonda's character in Lake Placid. Can't believe I cannot think of her name...seen that movie probably close to 10 times.
4. Tom Cullen and
5. Stu Redman and
6. Nick Andros from The Stand. Seems like cheating to choose 3 characters from the same movie...but I do love them all. We're currently in the midst of watching this movie again. And The Stand is my all time favorite book.

----This is getting very hard now. I'm drawing a blank.

7. Gray Grantham from The Pelican Brief.

----Aaaaaa. This is driving me crazy. My brain is simply not functioning this morning.

8. Jack Ryan from A Clear and Present Danger (and the others, I suppose). Probably just have him on my radar because I'm reading Executive Orders.
9. King from Cars. Yep...I'm really stretching it now, choosing a car, huh?
10. Nala from Lion King. If a car will do, why not a lion, right?

Geez--I sure hope next week's is easier! Of course, I'll bet when I read everyone else's lists, I'll think "Why didn't I think of him?!!" a few dozen times.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL @ King and Nala! Yeah, that was really diggin' deep! Great list, though!

Thanks for the compliments on my *change*! I slept so much better last night knowing my labels were in place, LOL!

Have a good day!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, you did great! I totally wanted to name most of the characters from the Lord of the Rings movies (some of my most favorite of all time), but I ONLY chose two of them! I know what you mean, I could have easily used 5 or 6 from those movies.

:)

Unknown said...

the Breakfast Club is a classic..Great choice..this was a fun list

Dawn said...

I don't think I recognize many of those names. Good for you for coming up with ten :) I think I should try to watch The Stand again sometime. :) The book is sitting on my kitchen table right now. I just let a friend read it.

take care,
Dawn

~**Dawn**~ said...

i didn't even bother trying this week. i would have fizzled at about 3. =P and then i would read other people's lists & think "oh yeah! why didn't *i* think of that??"

Julia said...

I agree with Amy - the Breakfast Club is a classic :) But then I guess in those days, I was watching all the people from the "Pack Rat" movies anyway LOL

Great choice of list :) Happy Belated Ten on Tuesday!