Tuesday, March 27, 2007

once upon a time reading challenge



The Once Upon a Time Reading Challenge.

Okay...what on earth am I thinking?!! I do not have time for another book challenge! Especially one that is so out of my realm of normal reading. But that's actually the reason I chose it...to expand my reading experience. Annie has dozens upon dozens of books on her shelves that would work for this challenge (fantasy is definitely one of her favorite genres). And I actually have been wanting to read several of them. So here's my chance, right?

This is running concurrently with the Spring Reading Thing. But, unfortunately, none of my books will overlap.

Anyway, here is my list for the Once Upon a Time Reading Challenge:
1. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
2. Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
3. The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles by Julie Andrews Edwards
4. The Prophecy of the Stones by Flavia Bujor
5. The Dark Hills Divide by Patrick Carman
Bonus read: A Midsummer Night's Dream

Oh my, I hope I'm not setting myself up for failure.

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh wow, aren't you the ambitious one?! I totally admire this - setting goals, pushing yourself, broadening your horizons by reading books you don't normally read. How wonderful :) Especially that they are mostly books your daughter has - you guys can read and talk about them together. That's very cool :)

Happy Reading - be sure to let us know what you think of them!

Dawn said...

Very ambitious! I am finding that I am overextending myself lately. I need to slow down. I hope you achieve your goal :)

take care,
Dawn