Tuesday, May 29, 2007

at this moment...

*Gray is singing his made-up little ditty "This old mandible is one of a kind..."

*Annie is still whining about the filling she got today (her first ever cavity).

*Max is in bed. Sent there early for excessive bad behavior. Not an unusual occurrence.

*There are 4 loads of folded laundry on our bed waiting to be put away.

*Bon Jovi is playing on my iPod. (Yes, I'm still totally enthralled with my new little toy.)

*I'm looking forward to the season finale of House.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is good! Hope Annie's mouth feels better tomorrow!!

Oh, that marinated cauliflower was so good last night! :o)

Jennifer said...

Poor Annie - hope she feels better quick.

What the heck is going on with House? That was a very odd finale, I think. Almost as if it were the end - I sure hope not! I love me some House! Very curious as to what's in store now!!!

Debi said...

Jennifer-
I know. It sure looks like they're cleaning house (seriously, no pun intended). My husband says they'll all be back, but I'm not so sure. It would be just too weird to start over with a whole new team though.

gail@more than a song said...

I think my clean laundry is still in baskets in the laundry room!

~**Dawn**~ said...

i love little "snapshots of right now" posts. =)