Saturday, October 18, 2008

read-a-thon update 2










Since last post:

Time spent:

--Reading: 100 minutes

--On computer (blogging, commenting/cheering, mini-challenges): 65 minutes

--Other (pet care, cooking, etc.): 10 minutes

Between the covers:

--Number of pages: 79 pages

--What I read: Still reading The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.

Down the hatch:

--Food: piece of raspberry coffeecake

--Drink: one insanely large mug of coffee



Cumulatively:


Time spent:

--Reading: 160 minutes

--On computer (blogging, commenting/cheering, mini-challenges): 65 minutes

--Other (pet care, cooking, etc.): 15 minutes

Between the covers:

--Number of pages: 122 pages.

--What I've read: Finished last 10 pages of Dracula by Bram Stoker. Reading The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.

Down the hatch:

--Food: piece of raspberry coffeecake

--Drink: two large mugs of coffee


Miscellaneous comments:
Trying not to get discouraged about how few pages I'm getting read.

4 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

120 pages is fabulous!! Don't get discouraged Debi!!

chrisa511 said...

Don't get discouraged at all Debi! You're doing great :) I'm not that far ahead of you, trust me, lol. Plus, the Graveyard Book is a book that's meant to be savored!

MySharonAnne said...

Here to bring some cheerleader cheer. Rarara you're doing great. I was never a cheerleader b4 so I'm loving this.

Jean said...

You're doing great, Debi! I'm off to the black belt test now so won't see your afternoon progress, but I know there will be some. And isn't The Graveyard Book good? At least I really, really enjoyed it.