Saturday, October 18, 2008

read-a-thon update 3










Since last post:

Time spent (since last update):

--Reading: 60 minutes

--On computer (blogging, commenting/cheering, mini-challenges): 25 minutes

--Other (pet care, cooking, etc.): 5 minutes

Between the covers:

--Number of pages: 50 pages

--What I read: Still reading The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.

Down the hatch:

--Food: nothing

--Drink: nothing



Cumulatively:


Time spent:

--Reading: 220 minutes

--On computer (blogging, commenting/cheering, mini-challenges): 90 minutes

--Other (pet care, cooking, etc.): 20 minutes

Between the covers:

--Number of pages: 172 pages.

--What I've read: Finished last 10 pages of Dracula by Bram Stoker. Reading The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman.

Down the hatch:

--Food: piece of raspberry coffeecake

--Drink: two large mugs of coffee


Miscellaneous comments:

9 comments:

jessi said...

You're doing a great job! The Graveyard Book was one of my picks, too, but I'll be watching Neil read it over at mousecircus.com. I think I'll wait til it gets dark out to start that one, though...
Happy reading! :)

Anonymous said...

You're doing great! I love "between the covers" and "down the hatch." ROFL!!

Keep it up!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

I'll be over soon to devour some of that coffeecake. YUMMY!!

You're doing great. I think we're about head to head on time spent reading and time spent blogging. :P Just can't seem to remove myself from the computer!!

soleil said...

i like your categories. i haven't eaten anything until just now when i had to get a bowl of cereal. i have only had a glass of water. holding off on any possible caffeine until the wee hours. your coffee cake sounds really good. happy reading ;)

Ana S. said...

I can't wait to hear what you think of The Graveyard Book :)

Anonymous said...

My copy of The Graveyard Book is sitting here (unread) cheering you on!

Anonymous said...

whoa! You're on a roll!
:)
keep on reading!

chrisa511 said...

You're doing great Debi!! Hope you're loving the Graveyard Book :D

Brittanie said...

Debi
I just finished a book that I think you and Annie would love. It is called Ripple Effect by Paul Mccusker. It is a young adult book. I did a mini review with the back cover on my blog.
www.abookloverforever.blogspot.com
Brittanie