It’s been awhile since we’ve done some serious WG bloghopping. So this week, let’s visit five other Weekly Geeks.
1. Using the WeeklyGeeks category here in my blog, find 5 Weekly Geeks you don’t know. The easiest way is probably to look at the Mr Linkies in my weekly Saturday posts.
2. Visit each of your 5 new blogpals and snoop around their blogs to find at least one thing you have in common.
3. In your blog, write a post, linking to your 5 new blogpals, about what you have in common with them.
4. Come back and sign Mr Linky.
5. As you run across other Weekly Geek posts (or deliberately seek them out) if you see anyone mentioned who has something in common with you, pay them a visit.
Here's the cool new blogs I happened upon:
She loves Stephen King. Particularly his short stories. Me, too. Unfortunately she was disappointed in his new collection, Just After Sunset. Oh well, I'm still hoping Santa leaves me a copy under the tree this year.
Ali at Wordcopia:
She's a home schooling mom. Me, too. Well, actually I'm not just like her...she home schools all her kiddos, while I've got kiddos in public school and at home. I also relate to her "religion" which she describes as "Common sense and being open to all humankind." She attends a Unitarian Universalist church, which is something I've very much wanted to do for a long time, but my whole "I'm afraid of having to talk to people" thing holds me back.
Marina at Momma Writes About Books:
She obviously loves lists. Me, too.
Alyssa at The Shady Glade:
She belongs to Paperback Swap. And she loves crafts. Me, too. And me, too. As an aside, I just love the title of her blog.
Louise at Lou's Pages:
She just read Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner. Me, too. Well, I didn't just read it, but I read it a couple years ago. Only Jennifer Weiner book I've ever read. Possibly the only chick lit book I've ever read? She also just finished one of John Sandford's "Prey" books. I've read lots of those, but haven't read one in a while. Should remedy that.