I guess it wouldn't be very sporting of me to go copy and paste the answers I used during one of the previous read-a-thons, would it? ;)
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
--Don't think I can narrow it down to a single hour this time...the last four have really been kicking my butt!
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
--Graphic novels are great!
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
--I love how Nymeth tried to keep us engaged during those last several hours when it was getting tough to keep going. Lots of fantastic mini-challenges.
5. How many books did you read?
--Three. And about a third.
6. What were the names of the books you read?
--The Castle Corona, Skim, and The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane. And I started The Hunger Games.
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
--I always hate this question. I honestly don't think I can pick a favorite.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
--Seriously, they were all winners.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
--Only unofficially cheered.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
--At this point in time, I honestly don't know.
Okay, off to try to knock out a few more pages during this last half hour!
Many, many thanks to everyone!!!