(Okay, that should really read "what I should be doing this summer," but I'm going the "positive-thinking" route instead of the "realistic" route.)
Anyway, our unofficial summer will arrive at approximately 3:17pm, when the bus rolls down the street and disgorges two happy little boys. Never does it feel like summer until the school year has come to an end. And honestly, I'm not sure if I've ever been quite this happy to see it arrive.
Pretty sure it's that anticipatory elation that has me thinking I can conquer the world this summer. Kinda like that feeling I get as each new year begins. Thus my list of summer goals.
1. write IHIP (must do)
2. get all plans done for first quarter (really should do)
3. get all plans done for second quarter (would be nice to do)
*around the house:
1. paint, etc. the bathroom (must do)
2. declutter each and every room in this house, including garage (really should do)
3. paint the stairwell (would be nice to do)
1. my family reunion (must do)
2. visit Rich's mom (must do)
3. family vacation to visit old friends (really should do)
4. a few days away for just Rich and I (would be nice to do)
1. each of us set a summer reading goal--mine is 30 books, Rich's is 25, Max's is 20, Gray's is 30, Annie's is 75 (would be nice to do)
2. finish some of my challenges (really should do)
1. update my 50x50 blog, though I've ignored it for so long I'm sure I won't remember everything that could be checked off (really should do)
2. make Christmas cards (really should do)
3. scrapbook 30+ layouts (would be nice to do)
HAPPY SUMMER, EVERYONE!!!