Saturday, October 24, 2009

read-a-thon update 1











Since last post:

On the clock:

--Reading: 215 minutes

--On computer (blogging, commenting/cheering, mini-challenges): 0 minutes

--Other (pet care, dealing with little boys, etc.): 15 minutes

Between the covers:

--Number of pages: 616 (graphic novel/manga)

--What I read: Dramacon Ultimate Edition

Down the hatch:

--Food: bowl of fruit salad, piece of coffee cake

--Drink: two small cups coffee


Cumulatively:

On the clock:

--Reading: 215 minutes

--On computer (blogging, commenting/cheering, mini-challenges): 0 minutes

--Other (pet care, dealing with little boys, etc.): 15 minutes

Between the covers:

--Number of pages: 616 pages (graphic novel/manga)

--What I've read: Dramacon Ultimate Edition

Down the hatch:

--Food: bowl of fruit salad, piece of coffee cake

--Drink: 2 small cups coffee


Miscellaneous comments:

Wow. I can't believe it's so late and I'm just now making my first update. What can I say? I was just loving this book, and I simply could not put it down until I'd read the very last page! So, what do you think, do I count this as one book, or do I get to call it three since it was three volumes in one?
Okay, off to do some visiting. Hope everyone's having fun. :D

16 comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

616 pages!! Rock on Debi!!

Amanda said...

Holy cow 616 pages??? Wow - and you think *I* read fast? I thought I was doing good at 295...

Debi, thanks for you top ten things about me you sent through Jason. It was lovely.

chrisa511 said...

Oh. My. God. Debi!! 616 Pages!! And don't you DARE say "it was just Manga" I don't care!! That's crazy!! Go you!!!! I'm blown away Debi!!! I've read a mere 151 pages so far :p I'm spending far too much time playing online, but who cares! I'm having a blast. I love you!!!

kreed said...

Impressive page count! Have fun!

Eva said...

You're doing SO AWESOME! 616 pages! And you're so caught up in your book!

Debi said...

That's a lot!!!! :D

--Annie

Belle said...

Great progress report - you're doing great! Happy reading today!

Jean said...

616 pages even of manga is amazing! And you say you read slow!?! Not! I'm binding a quilt, watching football, listening to the rain, and sending all sorts of positive thoughts in the direction of your house. Ommmmmmm. (That was a positive thought there.) You guys rock!!!!

Trisha said...

Wow! That is a ton of reading! Keep it up!

Keshalyi said...

Yay for Ms Debi! Well... I'm not sure we're reading at the same rate! Holy Donkeys! But, thank you for cheering me up on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - 616 pages? That's amazing! Have fun today and enjoy the wonderful books you have lined up :)

Eva said...

Back to cheer you again-love you Deb!

Kara said...

just keep reading,
just keep reading,
just keep reading reading reading,
what do we do we read read,

Oh ho ho ho i love to read
when you want to read, you want to read.

(Sung to the tune of Dory's Just Keep Swimming from Finding Nemo)

Megan said...

616 pages? Way to inflate those stats early in the game! ;-)

Hope you're having a great time!

Shanra said...

I'd count that as three books, but I always count my omnibi as such because I don't always read them in one go and review each book separately.

Debi, sweetie, you are a marvel. No minutes spent blogging yet?! O_O That was one superamazing book you read! ^-^

*waves pompoms* (Okay, I go make my update post now and get back to reading.)

Stephanie said...

Yeah Debi!! WOW! That's awesome! Picture me, shaking my pom poms!! I'm heading off to work a double, but I'll check in to see if you are awake later!!

great job!