Wednesday, March 15, 2006

my first tag

O.K., I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing. So please forgive me for my blogging inadequacies. I have been tagged for the first time. Marianne (Lil Bits of Me) did the tagging. You are now witnessing one of these inadequacies...for if I knew what I was doing, I would have just provided you with a link. Hooray for me, though, I did actually figure out how to provide links in the sidebar...please check there for Marianne's wonderful blog.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. babysitter
2. clerk at a toy store
3. optician (measuring and fitting eyeglasses)
4. day cook at a bar

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. any kind of distaster flick
2. Christmas movies
3. Helter Skelter and other true crime movies
4. The Breakfast Club (don't ask why!)

Four places you have lived:
1. McKean, PA
2. Frostburg, MD
3. Memphis, TN
4. Henrietta, NY

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Criminal Minds
2. ER
3. West Wing
4. Law and Order SVU

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. the Outer Banks
2. Grand Haven, MI
3. hiking the Appalachian Trail-a stretch in PA (our honeymoon)
4. the Natchez Trace Parkway

Four websites I visit daily:
(links for these in sidebar)
1. two peas in a bucket
2. enchanted learning
3. lil bits of me
4. make art everyday

Four favorite foods:
1. rotel dip
2. manicotti
3. brownies
4. watermelon

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. alone in my scrap space
2. in bed, asleep
3. in a good Mexican restaurant
4. exploring a new National Park

Four friends who I have tagged:
(again see links in sidebar)
1. Rich (Dick-o's Deep Thoughts)
2. Marci (make art every day)
(another major inadequacy exposed...
I just don't know many people who blog)


Quote of the day:
"Do one thing every day that makes you happy." --unknown

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love Criminal minds and Law and Order too :) I noticed you go to enchanted learning. Do you go there for work (I do, I teach kindergarten) or for things to do with your kids?

take care,
Dawn

marianne said...

Nice to learn more about you, Debi. :) Did you go to college in Frostburg?

I see you figured out how to add pictures - good for you! Adding a link is just as easy. I'd be glad to help you, if you'd like. Just gimme a holler! :)