Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Resolutions

I was really excited to get back to Ten on Tuesday. But today's is "10 Resolutions for the Next Year". And I am NOT making 10 resolutions! It's not that I have anything against New Year's resolutions. In fact, I have actually made one.

But "one" is the key word there. Not 10.

My resolution is pretty broad though. I suppose I could break it down into 10 separate "tasks". But that would seem to defeat the whole purpose of my resolution.

So, what is my big resolution this year?

"Chill out."

Sounds pretty simple. Like it shouldn't even qualify for resolution status. But for me, it's a major undertaking. And it's essential I follow through for so many reasons.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Good luck with your resolution :) I like it. I am not making any "real" resolutions myself.

take care,
Dawn