Monday, April 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday



Okay, how did the weekend get by so quickly?!! Can't believe it's time for a new menu plan already. A couple of recipes will be hold-overs from last week. (Rich had an intense craving for hot and sour soup one night so we went to the Chinese buffet. And when I planned last week's menu, I'd forgotten that Rich and Annie were going to be gone Saturday.) Oh, and a note on last week's menu...I tried adapting the salsa beef recipe for the crockpot and it came out wonderfully! And now for this week...

*cheesy beef and bean enchiladas/chili cheese puff/wankerflots

*cheesy ham & potatoes/banana oatmeal muffins/cauliflower

*meatloaf/baby red potatoes/ranch vegetables

*cavatini/Italian bread

*taco soup/corn muffins/tortilla chips

*subs/chips

*leftovers

Laura, as always, thanks for hosting and getting my life off to an easier start!

11 comments:

gail said...

Don & I did a chinese buffet Friday night, but no soup!
All your meals sound good Debi, thanks for all the links.

Dana said...

the meals look really good. I love subs.

~**Dawn**~ said...

you are the second person i saw with meatloaf on their menu! i have been craving meatloaf like you wouldn't believe. and it's so hard to make for just one...

Carrie! :o) said...

Wankerflots? What in the heck are those things??? LOL! The name just leaves me in giggles, for some reason, LOL. Whatever they are, I'm not sure I could eat them, LOL.

Great menu this week!

~Carrie

annie said...

I'm wondering the same thing as Carrie!
Great menu.
blessings~

UKZoe said...

I love anything cheesy. So your menu looks good.

Sandra said...

Looks great, the cavatini sounds yummy :)

Jennifer said...

Debi, everything sounds wonderful. I LOVE taco soup! And I'd never heard of Cavatini, but it sounds great. I printed the recipe. Oh, thanks to MPM my recipes to try stack is ever-growing!

jenn said...

wankerflots have me guessing too! but i am totally trying the chili cheese puffs - thanks for sharing the recipe and thanks for the welcome to MPM! sanity is settling in :O)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh wow, that salsa beef sounds good, as does all of your menu. You're making me hungry - enchiladas, banana oatmeal muffins, cavatini, taco soup, good grief, you're killing me! :)

Hope you guys have a wonderful week, and P.S. -- next time, I want to go to the Chinese buffet with you guys! :)

amy said...

these all look nice



Just a reminder the scavenger hunt starts in the morning over at Amys Random THoughts at www.amychristopher.blogspot.com