Monday, June 25, 2007

humbled...


Stacy, one of the sweetest people out here in the blogosphere, nominated me for the Rockin' Girl Blogger awards. To get added to the list of Rockin' Girl Bloggers is honor enough, but to have it come from Stacy...well, WoW!

(Despite being technologically challenged, I have been able to, with help from Stacy, add the cute little buttons to my blog lately. But for whatever reason, I can't seem to get the adorable little one for this.)

Anyway, now comes the fun...I get to nominate more Rockin' Girl Bloggers! And there are soooo many to choose from, aren't there?

*Carrie. Sweetest darn person on the Internet, I swear! It's impossible to read her blog and not leave with a smile! So down-to-earth and so totally adorable! And as I'm sure most of you already know...she just had the cutest little baby boy last week!
Yep, Carrie rocks!

*Kara. I am one incredibly lucky gal, because I actually know Kara in real life! She's amazing! Seriously! If I didn't know her, I would swear she was too good to be true. Soooo glad she finally started a blog, because I love being able to keep up with her and her family so easily...and because she totally cracks me up!
Yep, Kara rocks!

*Laura. Some of you know her better as the Organizing Junkie. She is just the greatest! I honestly believe that she is changing lives with her passion and willingness to share! She honestly has added a bit of sanity back into my daily life. Not to mention that she's just as sweet and funny as can be!
Yep, Laura rocks!

*Jennifer. Fellow homeschooling mom, fellow scrapbooker, and all-around sweet lady! She's got two totally adorable kiddos and lots of cute stories to share. And plenty of yummy recipes, too!
Yep, Jennifer rocks!

*Melissa. Great writer, gardener extraordinaire, terrific mommy. You never know what you might find her writing about when you pop on over, but you can bet it will be well-written. Often funny, often touching, and always worth reading. Cool lady!
Yep, Melissa rocks!

As Stacy said, I could choose so many more people as well, but I'm going to let you all spread the joy some yourselves. (And I'm trying not to duplicate, but I may have inadvertently.) Oh, and you rockin' girls...please head over to Stacy's to see if you can't pick up the button.

8 comments:

Laura said...

Oh Debi, thank you!!! It is sweet people like you that read my blog and leave such nice comments that make it all worthwhile.

Thank you for your kind words and being a friend.

Laura

Unknown said...

GASP!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

This really made my day ;-)


*BIG HUG* from one dimpled gal to another :-)

Unknown said...

What a fun post..Cant wait to visit everyone!

Dawn said...

Debi, I am going to go over and visit these ladies. With such glowing reviews how can I not :)

take care,
Dawn

kreed said...

You are truly too sweet to me...it is great to have such a huge fan and cheerleader!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Well, you totally rock Debi, so it was a natural for me! I'm so glad you played along and I agree - these other girls rock too! I already visit several of these blogs and will definitely check out the others.

Oh, and do you want me to email you the button? I'd be glad to!

You Rock! Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Oh Debi! You soooooooooooo totally ROCK! :o) Thank you!! That's so very sweet of you!! You always make ME smile ... funny how that works, LOL!! (((HUGS)))

Melody said...

You rock, Debi! :)